The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I was today years old when I realized what 3CHI that sponsor Tyler Reddick is. Not saying it's bad, I just figured someone would have made a stink about it.

Hamlin would have won today except for his pit crew. Bubba was a little dramatic in his interview. What's a grown man doing with teenage girl sniffles? Grow a pair Bubba.

3rd, 8th, 5th and 2nd on four very different tracks. That 23 team is clicking. May be too little too late though.

I think he knew that he got the three things he needed for a win on Sunday, and he didn’t convert. Pace, pits and position. Had all three, for the first time all season, not sure when they’ll get all three again.

Finally watched the post race interview. The way people were talking made it sound like he was sobbing, in Rubens Barrichello fashion, when instead you just saw a guy who was super bummed.

Really happy to see Harvick get back to victory lane. I still have a soft spot for him from that 2001 season.

I was pleasantly shocked they didn't throw a yellow at the end for the 99. I feel pretty certain Hamlin woulda pushed Bubba to a win on a green white checker. I can't imagine how badly Nascar wants Bubba to get a win and make the playoffs. Good to see Harvick get a win and the checker flag and polish lap with his daughter was one of the cooler celebrations I've seen.

Reactions: tbwhhs and VOLSONLY
Bubba Wallace has never impressed me. He does a little with a lot. Ty Gibbs ran 10th in his third race with the same equipment. I do not think Wallace has the mental toughness to be successful at that level.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Bubba Wallace has never impressed me. He does a little with a lot. Ty Gibbs ran 10th in his third race with the same equipment. I do not think Wallace has the mental toughness to be successful at that level.

Disagree on bubba. The guy messes up 1 to every 5 for his pitcrew. Im not a bubba fan and could care less if he makes it or not, but people give the guy an unfair shake on things.

Sorta, like Ricky stenhouse. The guy won two races in RFR’s garbage equipment while keselowski hasn’t sniffed the top 10 anywhere. Yes he caused accidents because he was overcompensating for **** equipment. Not saying bubba has **** equipment.

Not at you, but most fans can’t see forest for the trees.

Reactions: gordonr24
Disagree on bubba. The guy messes up 1 to every 5 for his pitcrew. Im not a bubba fan and could care less if he makes it or not, but people give the guy an unfair shake on things.

Sorta, like Ricky stenhouse. The guy won two races in RFR’s garbage equipment while keselowski hasn’t sniffed the top 10 anywhere. Yes he caused accidents because he was overcompensating for **** equipment. Not saying bubba has **** equipment.

Not at you, but most fans can’t see forest for the trees.

I’m with you on this. Most of Bubba’s issues this season has been with the pit crew. He’s had some speed, especially the last month.

Stenhouse, while an aggressive driver, probably wouldn’t wheel as aggressively if he wasn’t in crap equipment. I’d argue his move to JTG wasn’t a downgrade but a lateral move.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back