The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Hear me out here guys, but what if RFK brings on Kyle Busch.

I know crazy, but keselowski said at the beginning of the year they were thinking about adding a car, but logistically couldn’t do it this year.

Not likely, but would be funny to see.

I hate it for the Wisconsin NASCAR fans and RA. From everything I read the fan experience was top notch and attendance was strong.

I’m about worn out on road courses. I felt three a season was plenty.

I hope the people who are concerned about safety don’t plan to go to Richmond, Atlanta or Gateway. Their murder rate is worse than Chicago’s.

I hope that the race is a great success though, I want “fans” like these to stay miserable:

A169123C-ACA2-47D6-A936-D3AD3387430B.jpeg

Yesterday was not a fun day to be on social media.

I hate it for the Wisconsin NASCAR fans and RA. From everything I read the fan experience was top notch and attendance was strong.

I’m about worn out on road courses. I felt three a season was plenty.

I hope the people who are concerned about safety don’t plan to go to Richmond, Atlanta or Gateway. Their murder rate is worse than Chicago’s.

I hope that the race is a great success though, I want “fans” like these to stay miserable:

View attachment 474042

Yesterday was not a fun day to be on social media.
Atlanta Motor Speedway is nearly 30 miles from downtown Atlanta.

Gateway Speedway is on the Illinois side of the Mississippi with nothing around it but a Pilot Truck stop across the road from the entrance.

I'm not familiar with Richmond.

Reactions: hog88
I know I'm in the minority and in the grand scheme of things my view doesn't mean anything, but I never watch the road courses. Don't even turn them on, won't with Chicago either.

I don’t like the road courses that much either. These cars aren’t meant for road courses. They’re made for ovals and speed.

Back to back top 10s for the 23 car. Always a good day when I’m annoyed with a BW top 10. Felt he had a top 5 with a non goofball strategy.

Do they only check the top finishers ? If so, I would say they should check the other Gibbs cars too. See if they had the same thing going on.
I have read before that they only inspect 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cars after each race. All cars are inspected pre-race.

VN Store

Back