The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Like just black flag the last place car off the track without stoppage? I like that and everything else expect for the pole position award for winning. Well dunn!

Yep, show them the black flag and get off the race track. Would be fun to see how much the cars pace themselves. I just threw out the idea of a pole for giggles. I think the format they just did was fine, just an awful track.

Hamlin is the guest on the Dale Jr Download this week. Should be an entertaining conversation with how vocal they both were on twitter last night about the race.

1. 1000hp minimum requirement for the motors.
2. Bristol or darlington with no rear spoiler. To much mechanical grip in the cars.
3. Bring back the stock car wheels with six lugs for every race. Does any manufacturer in this have a single lug wheel production car?
4. No rules for what you can do to the car outside of the body in terms of chassis.
5. 15, 25, 35 lap segments (if Bristol double the segment length)
6. Invert the field after the first segment with a random draw. Could be zero could be all.
7. Qualifying is the fastest lap. I don’t care about the pit crew in an all star race.

I don’t like Denny as a person, hell of a driver and he is 100% right here.

Let blanket come down so he can fix his window net and let him have his spot back. Drivers would complain, but that would be owning up to your mistake by trying to inject drama.

23 found a new way to ruin their night. Car was perfectly fine after the big one. They put a set of stickers on it and tell bubba to drive really slow so they don’t take any life out of them.

Turns out they were on the crash damage clock since they were involved in the crash. They had to meet minimum speed and they didn’t.

The car had top 10 if not top 5 speed. 🫠

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I wonder if this new car will bring a revival of 1.5 mile variable banked or multi-groove tracks?

I feel like with their business model being based on TV numbers as opposed to track attendance they should go back to the cookie cutters. I appreciate the push for road courses, but cap it at 3 or 4.

I am interested to see how Bristol races.

Reactions: jbeeman85
I wonder if this new car will bring a revival of 1.5 mile variable banked or multi-groove tracks?

I feel like with their business model being based on TV numbers as opposed to track attendance they should go back to the cookie cutters. I appreciate the push for road courses, but cap it at 3 or 4.

With the exception of a couple, the mile and a half tracks, the racing has been great. Atlanta was fun. I'll agree with the road races, although I will say that the strategy part of those races give them a different element for me

I agree with your first part except Texas. Texas sucks. Imo Nascar took too much HP away from the cars and that's why Texas sucks. Even with a reconfigure I don't know that there's any saving Texas, IMO tear it down and start over with a new short track.

Top 10 finish for Rajah Caruth in his truck series debut today. Been tracking this kid for a few years now. Hopefully he gets a full time truck or xfinity ride for 2023 or 2024.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back