The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Looks like Brad to RFKR is a done deal. Guess that means Newman is gone.

Newman is probably last in line for big mistakes RFR made over the years. A guy well past his prime that is not known for passing people but holding them up.

I watched the DEjr podcast with MM the other day, where he was stating how bad the engineering program was at RFR when he was there. 89-05
He spoke very highly of Hendricks and the engineers for the team. I wonder what cause the animosity between Mark and RFR for him to say that. Always thought mark was jackโ€™s number 1 supporter, but what he said wasnโ€™t a good look for Roush.

That changes things.

Looks like Brad to RFKR is a done deal. Guess that means Newman is gone.

Newman is probably last in line for big mistakes RFR made over the years. A guy well past his prime that is not known for passing people but holding them up.

I watched the DEjr podcast with MM the other day, where he was stating how bad the engineering program was at RFR when he was there. 89-05
He spoke very highly of Hendricks and the engineers for the team. I wonder what cause the animosity between Mark and RFR for him to say that. Always thought mark was jackโ€™s number 1 supporter, but what he said wasnโ€™t a good look for Roush.

RFR was on a sharp decline and thatโ€™s why Kenseth and Edwards got out when they did. Biffle was the unlucky one and never got a ride with another team. Hopefully Brad can turn the team around but RFR produces nothing but junk and has for the better part of the last decade. Theyโ€™re only competitive on superspeedways.

Happy 4th everybody! Let's kick this thing off.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Everytime i pick 99 this happens

Reactions: VaBornVol
Damn teammates... 48 n the 5 together

Congrats #9

VN Store

Back