The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I know I’m in the minority and I understand that it was raining, but today was an example of why NASCAR is not a good fit for road courses. If you want to mix it up and bring fans back, add more short tracks like Nashville, Wilkesboro, South Boston, or IRP, not road courses.

Love road courses but NASCAR could do a much better job in managing the races on them.

I am not able to transfer them yet but I will have a pair of tickets available to the Atlanta Cup race on July 11 at 3:30pm (ET).
As they are not currently open to transfer, I am just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest.

They are in the Lower Champions (just past the start finish line)
Section 149
Row 23
Seats 14 & 15

Face value $79 each (willing to negotiate a fair price)

I bought these when they announced the race but I have other obligations that came up on that weekend.
Hoping I can find someone that wants them so I don't completely lose out.

If any interest, e-mail me at jbeeman85@yahoo.com.

I knew this two weeks ago, but HMS is making about 25+ horsepower more than everybody else. It will be the talk here in a couple of days.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I knew this two weeks ago, but HMS is making about 25+ horsepower more than everybody else. It will be the talk here in a couple of days.
I think it’s obvious they’re doing something. They were saying on the DBC podcast this week they were making 16 more hp. 16 or 25, that’s a lot when you consider the 550 package.

Will be interesting to see what the other teams can do to catch up before the playoffs start.

I think it’s obvious they’re doing something. They were saying on the DBC podcast this week they were making 16 more hp. 16 or 25, that’s a lot when you consider the 550 package.

Will be interesting to see what the other teams can do to catch up before the playoffs start.

You would think it is either heads or something with the exhaust.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I have 4 tickets to Nashville I can sell. Bought them before the family moved and I really don't want to go by myself.

I have a pair of tickets available to the Cup race in Atlanta on Sunday July 11th.

They are in the Lower Champions (just past the start finish line)
Section 149
Row 23
Seats 14 & 15

Face value $79 each (willing to negotiate a fair price)

I bought these when they announced the race but I have other obligations that came up on that weekend.
Hoping I can find someone that wants them so I don't completely lose out.

Tickets would be sent to you digitally. Paypal or GooglePay would be my preferred payment method.
If any interest, e-mail me at jbeeman85@yahoo.com.

VN Store

Back