The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

My new love of Vols baseball has also introduced me to the best section of this forum. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Settle in and get ready for some bourbon filled, weekend baseball and lots of goofing off.
We will bust your chops from time to time, but that’s what we do over here.
Its all in fun.
Welcome aboard!

Big if, but if we sweep Florida we probably will be #1. Kentucky and Arkansas should be a 2-1 series either way. I don’t see Kentucky winning 2/3 in Fayetteville but it’s possible. A&M will probably drop one at Baton Rouge just because it is a tough place to play. For the record, I think we go 2-1 in Gainesville. Just thinking of the opportunity that looms ahead. Either way, the final 3 weeks of the season is going to be exciting. 4 teams fighting for the 1 seed.
UK gets Arkansas at home. Their home schedule shaped up perfectly, UT, Vandy and Arkansas at home; probably their 3 toughest series.

Reactions: WillisWG
Should be able to block the plate….even if he gets in there on the slide it shouldnt be allowed…we need to nut back up in sports

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back