The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

Really happy we got the sweep. Seems our guys were a little flat the entire series with the bat. Is Mizzou's pitching supposed to be good?

In case no one here is watching, the lady announcer in the Lady Vols vs bama softball game alluded to how similar bama's stat line is. All numbers of a similar ovular appearance. Her dude partner just keeps straight up mentioning it trying to jinx us. 2-0 good girls.

Really happy we got the sweep. Seems our guys were a little flat the entire series with the bat. Is Mizzou's pitching supposed to be good?
They rank 11th overall in the conference and 9th in SEC games only in team ERA. So no, they are not that good compared to the rest of the conference.

He took it the wrong way. Not on you my young and entertaining virtual friend.
Thank you. Your reply means a lot to me and probably others.

I'm here to be entertained, to learn and to entertain. I don't know enough about baseball to teach anybody anything that's specific to baseball. I think it's cool that the internet exists and we can have virtual friends in a safe, polite community like Volnation. I wish GT or UGA had a place like this. The Braves fans have places somewhat similar to this one, but not as nice as this one.

I'm amazed when I look at how long some people have been members on Volnation and I believe that's because Volnation members like you go out of their way to make other people feel at home while they are here.

Thanks again. I/we are going to watch the end of UGA vs Aggies second game, which has been pretty good so far. : )

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back