The OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Thread: Because it takes talent to be this bad

Buying a Royals hat is on my to do list. My next hat will either be the Royals or replacing my Brewers hat w/ the M-B glove logo that I lost last summer.

I want a Royals hat with the
logo
logo on it. All I've ever came across with that logo was by Nike. I prefer the Twins Enterprise "Franchise" hats. You know where I might find one KC? (and yes, I check Lids.com regularly).

I know Jimmy Gobble personally. So as long as he is on the roster I will root for the Royals to lose every game. He is one of the biggest douche bags I have ever known.

Yes I wear nothing but Franchise hats as well. My Royals hat is below. Bought it off of lids. There are more franchise hats here: MLB.com Shop - Royals: Caps: Men's Fashion: Search for

But there mostly what you would find on lids. Can't really find anything with that logo though I'm sure they exist. Prob just not a franchise hat with that logo.

Attachments

• hwl.jpeg
    hwl.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 21
I know Jimmy Gobble personally. So as long as he is on the roster I will root for the Royals to lose every game. He is one of the biggest douche bags I have ever known.

That works out b/c everytime he gets put in we fling obscenities his way b/c he is terrible.

Actually I'm prob gonna dish out for this one after looking on lids. Darn you Bill, didn't you know if I look at hats I have to buy them?

Attachments

• hwl2.jpeg
    hwl2.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 24

that works out well for you, because every time Gobble pitches he gets lit up.

Actually I'm prob gonna dish out for this one after looking on lids. Darn you Bill, didn't you know if I look at hats I have to buy them?

I really like that one. Had already considered it. I'm the same way about buying hats, don't worry. I think I may go with this one though:

hwl

Yea I like that one too. As long as its a Royals hat it's all good :thumbsup:

Buying hats is a terrible habit for me. I have 3 Franchise Braves hats. 1 Franchise Royal hat, soon to be 2. And then I have a Franchise Tennessee hat. Franchise is golden.

I have several franchise hats: Two Oakland ones, the lost Brewers one, two Tennessee ones, a Duke one, a Phillies one, my Old Dominion hat (easily my favorite right now) and a Cardinals one that is probably close to retirement. I wore the Cardinals one so much the past few years several people questioned where my loyalties actually were.

my goal is to get a hat for each MLB team.

lol why just to say you did? I hate so many teams I wouldn't be able to do that. I could wear an A's hat though. I just have nothing really green or yellow to match it. Don't mind the A's. I just wouldn't ever wear any team from the NL East (with the exception of the Nationals maybe) or the AL Central. And I hate the Cubs and Cardinals. I'm too biased I guess. If it was some random team's hat that looked cool though, I'd buy it. Time to search on Lids.

Just to have them. My high school principal had the offical 5950 of every team.

I'd never wear the Yankees, Braves, Red Sox, Giants or Angels hats. Probably not the Mariners, Rangers or Mets either. There is a Mets hat that I like and I really like the old school Mariners hats like below:

hwl

Ah never seen the Mariners hat that's pretty sweet. I might look into the rangers. Went to games all the time when I lived in Texas. If I buy an A's hat I've got to buy some green stuff I guess.

Ah never seen the Mariners hat that's pretty sweet. I might look into the rangers. Went to games all the time when I lived in Texas. If I buy an A's hat I've got to buy some green stuff I guess.

One of my A's hat is the all white franchise with just the hunter green A's logo. It's extremely tame so I can pretty much where whatever I want with it.

One of my A's hat is the all white franchise with just the hunter green A's logo. It's extremely tame so I can pretty much where whatever I want with it.

I would destroy an all white hat though. Is this the Brewers hat you had? I love this hat.

Attachments

• hwl3.jpeg
    hwl3.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 29
it's the one I wanted, but like you I didn't know what I could wear with it. The only thing different from the one I had was the yellow was white.

As for my A's hat, I like the fact the white hat got a little dirty. Gives it character in my opinion.

it's the one I wanted, but like you I didn't know what I could wear with it. The only thing different from the one I had was the yellow was white.

As for my A's hat, I like the fact the white hat got a little dirty. Gives it character in my opinion.

good call on both accounts. I've got many hats that have the white front like you are talking about and they've definetely gotten dirty but it does give them a better look. Just one of the many great parts of franchise hats.

yeah, my Cardinals win looks worse than "worn" look of that Royals hat i like.

The ODU hat I predominantly wear now is getting that way. Both are/were navy, but have faded into a battleship gray type color.

yeah, my Cardinals win looks worse than "worn" look of that Royals hat i like.

The ODU hat I predominantly wear now is getting that way. Both are/were navy, but have faded into a battleship gray type color.

I've got a braves one that does the same thing

I'm a franchise guy too, but the Spring Training mesh hats are starting to grow on me, I'm thinking about buying a Rays one with the new logo/colors.
Which one should I go with?

hwl

hwl

Nice looking lids. Im glad to see they dropped the "Devil" in the name. It made it kind of cheesy imo. Similar to the "Mighty" ducks out in California.

Nice looking lids. Im glad to see they dropped the "Devil" in the name. It made it kind of cheesy imo. Similar to the "Mighty" ducks out in California.

I agree, they've quietly been trying to drop it for a few years now but didn't make it official until they got new uni's and color scheme. It's all part of the new management down there really trying to change EVERYTHING about Rays baseball, and so far they're doing pretty well, although some pitching would be nice.

I'm a franchise guy too, but the Spring Training mesh hats are starting to grow on me, I'm thinking about buying a Rays one with the new logo/colors.
Which one should I go with?

hwl

hwl

I like the first one better but the second would match with more things...idk

VN Store

Back