The OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Thread: Because it takes talent to be this bad

I agree, they've quietly been trying to drop it for a few years now but didn't make it official until they got new uni's and color scheme. It's all part of the new management down there really trying to change EVERYTHING about Rays baseball, and so far they're doing pretty well, although some pitching would be nice.

jen sterger :boobies:

It appears the baseball gods are smiling down on us today and raining out the Yankees. Giving us non midwesterners a chance to check out the Tigers and Royals. Go Royals as long as Cabrera gets a few hits!

The Royals are doing their thing again...making an effort, but most likely they are going to fall short in the ninth...

We need Dick Howser's ghost in the dugout!

There are Royal fans?

Yes their are. Let's hear it for the Yankees getting rained out so I can actually see a Royals game on TV. I'll remind everyone that we won our season opener last year against the Red Sox. Everyone knows how that turned out. We'll see what happens.

Cheering for my Royals and the White Sox today (this would give the Royals sole possession of first place in the AL Central.)

Royals are 4 innings away from starting the season out 3-0. If the White Sox can hold on, then the Royals are the undisputed leaders of the AL Central.

royals fans looking good these first couple games. thank you for sweeping the tigers.
thanks,
white sox fan!

I've always been a Braves fan, but since re-locating out here in okie I never get to watch em. I may check out the Royals site, buy a jersey and get involved.

Well, it's been tough to keep up with the Royals as of late, but 3-0 start is freaking awesome. I wish I knew what was going on to make us have this start. I miss my season tickets.

well boys another win tonight for my Royals and we are atop the standings in the AL Central. Can't wait til I'll be back in KC and can actually watch some games. Also can't believe I just said the Royals were in first place. :dance2:

Apparently it's been awhile since I've bought a jersey. Wow, I wanted a jersey, not 1st base line season tickets.

Apparently it's been awhile since I've bought a jersey. Wow, I wanted a jersey, not 1st base line season tickets.

I haven't bought a jersey in forever either. I'd be afraid to look at prices. My buddy just bought a custom Royals jersey but didn't ask him how much he paid. It's awesome though.

2894.gif

I don't ask for a whole lot (ok maybe i do), but can the Royals please step up and sweep LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this week for me and my A's? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Not only would it help me, but it would get you guys over .500 and you're only 2 games back of the Central lead. It's win-win for all of us!

The move will be for the better - Hillman was the punching bag for many Royals fans.

Dayton Moore is next.

VN Store

Back