The official "Jeremy Pruitt has been fired" WATCH THREAD.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they just leave Steele as the interim for the season. Then conduct a proper search later this year.
I’m worried about that actually Some good potential coaches that might be available this year I would hate to wait
ncaa penalties tho could be bad we’ll see

Pruitt is literally going to make more money getting fired and receiving a demotion than he would have by remaining head coach at a hallowed SEC program.

Reactions: Honky
I think by now it is safe to say Pruitt will be the head coach next year. It is now too close to NSD and spring practice to make a change. In true TN administration style, they have waited too long to make a move.

As I am the human contrarian indicator, all is beginning to be right with the world. I could single-handily take down Google, Apple, Amazon, etc. just by purchasing some of their stock.

Speaking of Google, I guess I need to keep it up and running for a few days now. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to need it.

Things to think about when it comes to the importance of stability...

From 1977 to 2008, Tennessee's football program had only 2 complete head coaching tenures (Johnny Majors and Phillip Fulmer). That was 32 seasons.

From 2009 to 2020, Tennessee's football program has had 4 complete head coaching tenures (Lane Kiffin, Derek Dooley, Butch Jones and Jeremy Pruitt). That was just 12 seasons.

and ....

From 1963 to 2002, Tennessee's athletics department had only 2 Athletic Directors (Bob Woodruff and Doug Dickey). That encompassed 39 football seasons.

From 2002 to 2020, Tennessee's athletics department will have had 4 Athletic Directors (Mike Hamilton, Dave Hart, John Currie and Phillip Fulmer). That only encompassed 19 football seasons.

VN Store

Back