The official "Jeremy Pruitt has been fired" WATCH THREAD.

The university would not pay to have Pruitt and Co to fly to convince Henry T to stay, then fire him 4 days later. Pruitt is here to stay unfortunately
My thought on this is if he were sure he’s coming back couldn’t he just call henry and let him know? Why fly out there?

The university would not pay to have Pruitt and Co to fly to convince Henry T to stay, then fire him 4 days later. Pruitt is here to stay unfortunately
Possibly but not a given. Did you see the earlier post in this thread about Richt flying to recruit Eason but being fired two days later.

Possibly but not a given. Did you see the earlier post in this thread about Richt flying to recruit Eason but being fired two days later.
The Richt situation is so different though and doesn’t compare to Pruitt’s. Richt wasn’t in the middle of an investigation and didn’t hop on a plan less than 24 hours after interviewing with lead investigators.

Didn’t pruitts buyout reduce by like $2mil sometime in Jan. If so what was that date? Maybe this is another reason things seem to keep dragging on

The Richt situation is so different though and doesn’t compare to Pruitt’s. Richt wasn’t in the middle of an investigation and didn’t hop on a plan less than 24 hours after interviewing with lead investigators.
Eason also was a high school recruit at the time, not a current player.

Reactions: Vol4ever
So, I’ve been reading the posts...he’s getting fired...we’re stuck with him...getting hit with show cause...the assistants are all awful...here is my honest question...IF (and I truly don’t think this will happen) Pruitt wins 8 or 9 games next year, where does the story go then? Will we still be ready to show him the door or will that buy him more time?

So, I’ve been reading the posts...he’s getting fired...we’re stuck with him...getting hit with show cause...the assistants are all awful...here is my honest question...IF (and I truly don’t think this will happen) Pruitt wins 8 or 9 games next year, where does the story go then? Will we still be ready to show him the door or will that buy him more time?

No chance in hell he goes for 8 or 9 next year. Missouri is significant better and we won't bet them. Florida, Alabama, Georgia will destroy us. 6 - 6 or 5 - 7.

Should cut bait now but knowing Tennessee we will keep him 2 more years

Reactions: De La Cloobs
We might as well get use to Pruitt and Fulmer because they'll be here for the foreseeable future, like it or not. Pruitt and Steele are Fulmers' guys and he is going to ride them for as long as he can. He may not be able to coach the team but Fulmer has enough stinger left with the boosters and Administration that he is going to decide who is going to be the coach and I would imagine in some ways how they go about doing it.

Nothing has happened in the last 24 hours that makes me believe he’s staying for sure but also nothing that makes me believe he’s leaving for sure. One thought I haven’t seen anyone mention is you’d have to think if the university decides ok we’re bringing this guy back they would put that out immediately to calm the flames surrounding the entire thing. Basilio said the thing is the hands of the lawyers and they have to prepare a report which is believed to be completed by tomorrow. Hopefully we get a resolution very soon. I look for him to either be fired or affirmed as HC going forward by Monday afternoon.

VN Store

Back