The official "Jeremy Pruitt has been fired" WATCH THREAD.

Of nothing comes of the investigation, Trey Wallace will lose any credibility he ever had

It's about to happen, fellas! Next 24 hours, for sure!

Or if not that, 48 or 72. Could be a week. But definitely before the end of January.

Just hang tough, it's coming soon!
Come on, don't paint yourself in a corner like that; it may be as late as the start of Spring practice. It is happening though, so be patient.

Edit: After further review, it may be sometime next season.

Last edited:
Of nothing comes of the investigation, Trey Wallace will lose any credibility he ever had
Trey Wallace was able to amplify bullsh*t Grumors and land a radio show from it. He shouldn’t have any credibility in the first place. Someone who wanted Pruitt gone probably saw him as gullible and leaked the investigation to him.

I’m not going to defend Wallace as a journalist I like, because I don’t have an opinion. However, I will defend his integrity. He never posted the piece saying “here’s this major investigation and it’s totally going to get Pruitt fired!” Instead, he did his job and reported on an investigation that has been confirmed by the university. Just because it may or may not get Pruitt fired, doesn’t mean Wallace isn’t a credible reporter. He’s not here to pacify our wishes and create scheming narrative to get a guy fired.

Before anyone crucified me, I understand it’s VolNugs and I take everything they say with a grain of salt. But anyone have any information on what, or why, the Haslams would have bad blood on Fulmer as this tweet suggests?
16F6A502-A50C-4C38-9B05-84B9C337E156.png

Reactions: volkayaker
The silence is very uncomfortable.....

The internet age of everything being instant has spoiled us as a society. After everything that went down all at the same time (investigation, Pruitt's grandfather passes away, and Pruitt gets Covid) I thought that it was going to be early January when he's shown the door. We don't have to be in a huge hurry at this point. I still think that hammer is still being dropped. I don't know if they will be dropping a big ball to ring in 2021 in NYC this year but there's a hammer coming down soon in Knoxville IMO. It's hard to be patient but I don't see any reason to panic right now.

Last edited:
The internet age of everything being instant has spoiled us as a society. After everything that went down all at the same time (investigation, Pruitt's grandfather passes away, and Pruitt gets Covid) that it was going to be early January. We don't have to be in a huge hurry at this point. I still think that hammer is still being dropped. I don't know if they will be dropping a big ball to ring in 2021 in NYC this year but there's a hammer coming down soon in Knoxville IMO. It's hard to be patient but I don't see any reason to panic right now.
Got nothing but time D&D.

Nope. Pruitt will stink it up for another year or two. He’ll walk away with a buyout somewhere between $8-$10 million and we will get another trash Google coach.
Jo, we have to have at least a modicum of trust in our AD and administration.....the taint is off Freeze.....time and winning will do that for a coach....HF wants the TN job and will take it next year.........I hope

VN Store

Back