The official "Jeremy Pruitt has been fired" WATCH THREAD.

Pruitt is off the Hot Seat list. I vote to extend his contract through 2025. Hang with it fellows, Phil's plan will work. Rebuilds aren't easy and require patience, stability and sound judgment. Those are traits in short supply on this message board. Merry Christmas to our coaches, players and true fans.
Seven hells.

Pruitt is off the Hot Seat list. I vote to extend his contract through 2025. Hang with it fellows, Phil's plan will work. Rebuilds aren't easy and require patience, stability and sound judgment. Those are traits in short supply on this message board. Merry Christmas to our coaches, players and true fans.

Why did Pruitt fire Brumbaugh?

Doesn’t he understand, it ain’t easy and it requires patience?

Does this mean Pruitt is not a true fan? I mean he didn’t stick with it, his firing of Brumbaugh is negative.........Pruitt can’t be a true fan.......right?

Why did Pruitt fire Brumbaugh?

Doesn’t he understand, it ain’t easy and it requires patience?

Does this mean Pruitt is not a true fan? I mean he didn’t stick with it, his firing of Brumbaugh is negative.........Pruitt can’t be a true fan.......right?
Has the story leaked as to what actually happened. It is like it just went away and no one really cared. Did he really fire him during the game?

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Has the story leaked as to what actually happened. It is like it just went away and no one really cared. Did he really fire him during the game?

I have no idea.

However Zack Geoghegan reported that he did it during the game. Zack does radio for Kentucky.

Brumbaugh “had” been coaching from the sidelines. I don’t know for sure if he was during the KY game or not.

If he was on the sidelines then he was certainly fired right in front of the players.

NO self respecting, good leader, with ANY type of morals would reprimand a subordinate in front of others (unless maybe it was a dangerous situation or something).......let alone fire them.

“If” he did that, Pruitt is actually a piece of dog crap of a person......to go along with being a piece of dog crap coach.

Also it would be very easy to find out. Someone find out the list of press box coaches for the KY game and we’ll know.

Hearing it was suggested retirement may be waiting Phillip Fulmer if this decision on keeping Pruitt does not pay off, and limited funds will be available for staff changes next year. The source has proven to be somewhat reliable in the past.

Reactions: MoreSteam
Not letting it die
The win over Vandy came and went...
The loss to A&M came and went...
Coach Pruitt's grandfather's funeral came and went...
Christmas came and went...
Freeze's final game of the season at Liberty came and went...

What trigger event are we holding out for next? The new year? The end of the internal investigation (which could take several weeks, even months)? The end of spring camp? Graduation?

Just not sure why letting it die isn't the best course of action for now.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Really sucks having to face a sad reality!

It just means I'll be spending my weekends doing other things. Not going to watch crappy football. I've said it before, Pruitt is looking more and more like Dooley. Just with a Bammer education

What trigger event are we holding out for next? The new year? The end of the internal investigation (which could take several weeks, even months)? The end of spring camp? Graduation?

And what is the best course of action??

This fanbase needs to be calling for change until it happens. Simple as that

Covid recovery? Holidays to be over for more booster talks to take place? Another coach lined up? Who knows. Hopefully something will happen

Let this week play our first. It will tell all. It's premature to assume one way or another. And in the case the wrong decision occurs, I hope this fanbase can get past the apathy and do the right thing.

This fanbase needs to be calling for change until it happens. Simple as that
The fanbase has little to no say in a coaching change. The boosters are the ones who have to be on board, and unfortunately, it doesn't seem as if they are considering how long this has been dragged out with no indication of Pruitt being fired.

It's sickening that they're going to let Pruitt burn the program to the ground, but it is what it is I'm afraid.

The fanbase has little to no say in a coaching change. The boosters are the ones who have to be on board, and unfortunately, it doesn't seem as if they are considering how long this has been dragged out with no indication of Pruitt being fired.

It's sickening that they're going to let Pruitt burn the program to the ground, but it is what it is I'm afraid.

Fans underestimate what they can do as a whole because what they can do as one is very little.

The Auburn fanbase stopped the admin from hiring Steele. Our fanbase stopped us from hiring Schiano.

You just need a United fanbase. So I disagree completely

You're reading what I say wrong. A fanbase united can abosuletly force change. That's my whole point. But you have many individuals within the fanbase that have the mindset that the fans opinion doesn't matter.

Reactions: Spawn
I hate to say it because I want Pruitt fired but the longer this goes on, the more likely he is back.

SMH

I know I keep repeating myself but it’s also interesting you’re not seeing staff changes other than people leaving on their own.

If you’re keeping CJP you’d imagine they’d give him the green light to make some staff changes. If we see it announced today that coach x won’t be back, it’ll be a sign they’re keeping CJP

VN Store

Back