The Official I don't really wanna be here but I'm here anyway Rockets team thread

If Morey sees something in Bennett, maybe there is something there. Spurs still own the late draft, but I would say Rockets are just as good at finding bodies on the scrap heap. But why wouldn't they just resign Faried? Where is he gonna go? I would love him in Utah.

Nike banning the ninja style headbands and not letting Russ go full Ninja Turtle also makes me sad.

So typical Russ but now y’all on the outside so he’s bad

It's way early but Russ is fitting in nicely. Setting picks, moving off ball, less gambles on D, more controlled on offense, better shots, still rebounding like a crazy person, athletically he looks like he went back in time 3 years. When Harden and Gordon start hitting, if Russ stays controlled Russ, this team is going to be really really scary.

I've been holding off because, well jinx. But Russ has been excellent the last 7 games since the back to back disasters vs Toronto and SA. Not coincidentally also when he took the tape of 2 dislocated fingers on his shooting hand.

29.3 PPG
7.9 RPG
7.1 APG
2 SPG
4.4 TOs
50.7% FGs
31% 3's
88% FTs
59.6% TS
Rockets 6-1

The TOs still need to come down, or assists go up, better from 3 would be good, but realistically less 3's is the better option. Him and JH are figuring it out faster than I thought, these 2 had the biggest adjustments to make of all the "Big 2's" joining each other. IMO

The Rockets are letting him run the offense more, and oddly him and McLemore are a great fit together. Him running the break with shooters (PJ and Ben) sprinting to the corners to give him space is pretty fun to watch.

3-22 and 0-8 from 3 incoming now.

I've been holding off because, well jinx. But Russ has been excellent the last 7 games since the back to back disasters vs Toronto and SA. Not coincidentally also when he took the tape of 2 dislocated fingers on his shooting hand.

29.3 PPG
7.9 RPG
7.1 APG
2 SPG
4.4 TOs
50.7% FGs
31% 3's
88% FTs
59.6% TS
Rockets 6-1

The TOs still need to come down, or assists go up, better from 3 would be good, but realistically less 3's is the better option. Him and JH are figuring it out faster than I thought, these 2 had the biggest adjustments to make of all the "Big 2's" joining each other. IMO

The Rockets are letting him run the offense more, and oddly him and McLemore are a great fit together. Him running the break with shooters (PJ and Ben) sprinting to the corners to give him space is pretty fun to watch.

3-22 and 0-8 from 3 incoming now.

11/32. You nailed the 0/8 on 3s incoming lol.

VN Store

Back