The Official Florida @ Tennessee Game Thread 12:00 PM ET, ESPNU

Alabama may not like getting Kentucky in the SECt and I don’t know if I want to see Florida again that quickly! Arkansas and Mizzou will be tough as well.
LSU got the best draw imo.
GBO!!
Just read odds of Bama 9-4, Arky 3-1, and UT 7-2. I’m good playing Florida again in Nashville if the refs call it fair. Alabama on Friday would be my concern. Bama and LSU appear to have our number.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
No thanks. Love what Fulky has done at times, but I would rather have a big freshman come in and take his place for now. He is just too lost most of the time. I know you said the old Fulky, but I don’t think that is what we would get next year.
Good luck replacing a sixth year senior big with a freshman or transfer.

Thanks. Hard to see FL losing to A&M or Vandy. We can beat FL again but can’t play a poor half of 🏀 .

Fulky came out more aggressive today and Keon had some nice boards. Springer’s ankle is a concern and JJJ wasn’t much of a factor that I recall. But I like the inside game and mid range shots be jacking up three balls. We aren’t consistent from three ball land
This is Triple J's stat line today.

I agree about Springer. I agree about three point shooting as well, I hate seeing this team jack up threes all game. We dont have a post game with a back to the basket type guy, but get it to Fulk and let him throw the ball around, its what we did today and its where this offense moves best.

I'm sure it's been covered, but Fulkerson played really well today. Maybe his best performance of the season. We still can't shoot the 3 ball.... but we keep shooting it anyway. This is a frustrating team to watch at times.

Reactions: vol94
This is Triple J's stat line today.

I agree about Springer. I agree about three point shooting as well, I hate seeing this team jack up threes all game. We dont have a post game with a back to the basket type guy, but get it to Fulk and let him throw the ball around, its what we did today and its where this offense moves best.

Are those stats for JJJ from today? I don’t realize it if so.

I was looking at the stats, Springer only played 20 minutes today, I find that interesting. Hopefully his ankle feels better on Friday.

If you get a chance, listen to Fulkys post game interview with Bob and Bert. Should be on uts website at some point.

Reactions: The Dog
I guess I'm filling in for @YankeeVol today. :)

Ev4i2KlWgAI9tPF

View attachment 356077
Funny I thought Fulkerson might have a big day. I mean last game of regular season... leave it all out there on the floor.

Sounds like hes gone.

I at this point think 2021-2022 is going to be a rebuilding season where Tennessee misses out on the NCAA Tournament and winds up in the NIT. Any team most of the time will be in rebuilding mode after losing probably four starters.

VN Store

Back