The Official Fire Pruitt Thread

He’s clearly way in over his head and has no good qualities to be a HC. I have no clue what Fulmer was thinking to begin with when he hired him.

Absolutely pathetic effort towards the end of regulation in OT.

Send him home packing.

Let us know when you send the AD a check to help cover that 9.2 million dollar buyout.

100% agree. Fire him ASAP. It has done nothing but proven successful in the past to continue to fire coaches until we strike gold. I heard nick Saban would be interested in this prestigious program.

Reactions: CR-vol
He was the ONLY ONE that would take the job you jack wagon. Fire him and no one will take this dumpster fire.

Reactions: JFreak
Absolutely worst coached game I have ever witnessed. Defense still cannot line up correctly. On BYU's long pass 2 D backs were playing civer three and 2 were playing cover 1. WTH is Pruitt doing?????. These kids and fans deserve better

Reactions: amorange
Its now been proven what we should have known all along.. Fulmer is not qualified to be an AD. He’s in way over his head and will continue to run this program in to the ground until he is forced out.

This is all on his shoulders and the Pruitt hire will go down as one of the worst in Tennessee football history.

He’s clearly way in over his head and has no good qualities to be a HC. I have no clue what Fulmer was thinking to begin with when he hired him.

Send him home packing.

I wish it were that simple

Send him home packing.
How do I know this is the official thread and not a fake? If only you could put it in the title. Oh wait, you did! You clever guy you.

The best players on the team are Pruitt's. He needs his guys until we can fully judge. Going to be a long long season. Harrison Bailey can't get here soon enough and yes he will start because our other QBs can't even see the field over JG

Reactions: BDB88
idiots or children either way..........no one else would touch this place with a ten-foot pole

THIS. IS. NOT. PRUITTS. FAULT.!!!! Yes let's fire another coach who is playing with players that are not his own recruits and only in his 2nd year. Hell let's get a new coach every year while were at it.

Reactions: 99grad and BDB88
Our kicker is lights out and Pruitt makes the bonehead decision to go for it instead of taking three??? Pruitt diesnt have a clue. Will Friend told him to STFU during a sideline huddle and he left. Wow.

Reactions: TennesseeJet
Hey fulmer get out. Could have had mike leach but no your ego couldn’t handle it. We may have never won anything huge but we would win 8-9 games a year and would be fun to watch.

Reactions: volfan1631
Fire Jeremy Pruitt and make Jim Chaney interim head football coach. Phil Fulmer needs to be let go also even if it means a pawn of Jimmy Haslam would probably be the next Tennessee Athletic Director.

Reactions: amorange
Who are you going to get to replace CJP...….. he can only coach not play the game. Our QB play is where the problem lays...…...J. Jennings bailed him out twice tonight. Late throws behind the receivers guys on ESPN question our QB throwing abilities

Reactions: 99grad and amorange

VN Store

Back