The OFFICIAL DUKE/UNC B-BALL THREAD 2019/2020 (BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER THAN EVER)

ACC completely backs out. I'm bummed, not pissed. I'll never get upset over people looking after the well being of others.

Tar Heels are happy the tourney has been cancelled

They are going to try and live by the “If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it fall....” philosophy. I’ll try and make sure that everyone knows that tree fell and everyone heard it fall.

They are going to try and live by the “If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it fall....” philosophy. I’ll try and make sure that everyone knows that tree fell and everyone heard it fall.
Hey, the record books will show that we did not participate in the 2020 NCAA Men's basketball tournament. I will simply point out that there was no tournament that year :cool:

LOL....I'll join you in this venture...there are too many 'Whiney Blue' hats and sweatshirts around here anyway

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

LOL....I'll join you in this venture...there are too many 'Whiney Blue' hats and sweatshirts around here anyway

One unc fan tried to say they made it further than Duke because they had to play two ACC Tournament games. They are a delirious bunch for sure.

Reactions: Pappy
Oh and screw the Fab Five.

Sure I liked them back in the day, because I was young and stupid, but their significance in CBB is vastly overrated.

Zero Big 10 titles.

Zero national titles.

Multiple NCAA sanctions.

F Roy Williams and F Michigan.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
He’s difficult to like, but the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Who better to rip UK’s heart out than Laettner?

I used to be one of the kids rebounding and wiping up sweat for the players during the 90-92/93 seasons. I definitely saw and heard some things from Laettner . He was could be really nice, but the second he was on the court, even during pregame, he was a dick. I was a 10 yo old kid and he barked at me “get me a damn ball” coming out of the locker room or “give me a better pass”. I took issue with it for a long time, but I realized that was just how we was built. That fire made him one of the best college basketball players in history IMO.

On the other hand, Grant Hill ( my all time favorite Duke player) and Bobby Hurley were really good to me and the other kids.

I used to be one of the kids rebounding and wiping up sweat for the players during the 90-92/93 seasons. I definitely saw and heard some things from Laettner . He was could be really nice, but the second he was on the court, even during pregame, he was a dick. I was a 10 yo old kid and he barked at me “get me a damn ball” coming out of the locker room or “give me a better pass”. I took issue with it for a long time, but I realized that was just how we was built. That fire made him one of the best college basketball players in history IMO.

On the other hand, Grant Hill ( my all time favorite Duke player) and Bobby Hurley were really good to me and the other kids.
They had the Duke-Wake Forest game on too, so you might want to slow down a little

Oh and screw the Fab Five.

Sure I liked them back in the day, because I was young and stupid, but their significance in CBB is vastly overrated.

Zero Big 10 titles.

Zero national titles.

Multiple NCAA sanctions.

F Roy Williams and F Michigan.

Chris Webber crying like a bathroom full of highschool doesent bring joy to you? I’m shocked

VN Store

Back