The Official Duke/UNC 2018/19 Basketball Thread!!!

No excuses. UNC was just better . Duke just didn’t have it. Made that slapdick Luke Maye and eyebrows look unstoppable
Maye has looked like **** at various times this year but you’re right. Made him look great tonight

Maye has looked like **** at various times this year but you’re right. Made him look great tonight

I just wish Duke would’ve hammered him a few times underneath and foul him hard. Not hurt the guy, but make him think twice about going up in the lane and look over his shoulder. That’s a lost art in basketball.

A loss for anyone ranked above us (TN) is a win. And yes, I feel the need to clarify what team I root for.

Congrats on the win Chuckles.
In case no one else noticed, on SportsCenter coverage after the game, when they were showing Luke Maye being interviewed, they aired another Carolina player hanging brain on live tv. Lol

K says mild knee sprain. I’m not sure I buy that
I don’t know. I hope I’m wrong. Duke typically holds back on disclosing severity of injuries
In case no one else noticed, on SportsCenter coverage after the game, when they were showing Luke Maye being interviewed, they aired another Carolina player hanging brain on live tv. Lol

I did not see that. Was Reggie Love underneath him? Lol.

Serious question.

Why the hell are people like Rucker, Trey Wallace, Rocky top barstool, and Houston Krest obsessed about talking **** about Duke? It’s amateur hour.

I don’t know. I hope I’m wrong. Duke typically holds back on disclosing severity of injuries

I did not see that. Was Reggie Love underneath him? Lol.

Serious question.

Why the hell are people like Rucker, Trey Wallace, Rocky top barstool, and Houston Krest obsessed about talking **** about Duke? It’s amateur hour.
Because you just named a bunch of amateurs?

Anybody else see Obama sign an autograph for Trooper Taylor? I still can’t believe Cut brought him on staff.

VN Store

Back