The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Patricia looking for the end zone.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Chippo
This is probably completely dopey hope but if they lose Thursday to Houston I can’t imagine Quinn and Patricia survive

I think the only thing that saved him was the short week.

I agree. 4-7 going into December should end him. At least Quinn for sure. We need a need GM by the time January rolls around so we can hire the right coach.

Just saw this and I highly recommend it to all of us diehard Lions fan who have suffered all these years.

It’s free if you have Amazon Prime.

Actually I see that you can watch this movie for free even if you don’t have Amazon Prime.
Not sure how long they will keep it up for free, but you should definitely watch this if you have a chance.

Here is the link on Vimeo.
https://vimeo.com/search?q=heart of a lions fan

If the link doesn’t work for you just go to Vimeo dot com and type in “Heart of a Lions Fan”

Just saw this and I highly recommend it to all of us diehard Lions fan who have suffered all these years.

It’s free if you have Amazon Prime.

Not a Lions fan, but I enjoyed this. The guy deciding if he wants to pass his fandom on to his son is pretty funny, but I definitely get it.

I like the over all message of the movie. The fandom isn't really about the wins and losses as much as the memories. Seemed like they all had a deeply personal connection to the team in one way or another. Good watch.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back