The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

I stopped checking Twitter, I had given up hope.
I’m so glad I glanced at Volnation and saw our thread.
Any word on candidates?

None yet. They want to get a GM in first obviously. They might bring in a veteran for president of football ops too and have Wood stay more towards the business side.

Reactions: MAD and Chippo
I stopped checking Twitter, I had given up hope.
I’m so glad I glanced at Volnation and saw our thread.
Any word on candidates?
You’ll probably hear a lot about Robert Saleh and Eric Bienemy. Although Bienemy would likely hold out for something better. Saleh makes a lot of sense.

If the Lions haven’t already made contact with Reggie McKenzie and John Dorsey then they aren’t doing this right.

If the Lions haven’t already made contact with Reggie McKenzie and John Dorsey then they aren’t doing this right.

- Dorsey or McKenzie as President of Football Operations
- Grab one of the two Seahawks guys to be GM
- Hire Robert Saleh

Do the Lion go defense for offense for a coach? Offense is taking over football at all levels.

Hope the Lions can get a good coach. I’m a Titan’s fan, but I always have a small love for the Lions watching them every Thanksgiving.

Do the Lion go defense for offense for a coach? Offense is taking over football at all levels.

Hope the Lions can get a good coach. I’m a Titan’s fan, but I always have a small love for the Lions watching them every Thanksgiving.

Depends on who the GM is. I just want a good football coach, somebody that earns respect

Reactions: MAD and Chippo
As Jackie Gleason used to say " and
away we go " referring to Quinn and
his overweight defensive Guru with
as much class as a Hippo. Normally
I'd kinda feel bad but the arrogance
of Patricia cancels that.

Reactions: zjcvols and MAD
I want The Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator Arthur Smith to be our next Head Coach.

VN Store

Back