The Official Denver Broncos Thread

The NFL draft should be moved up a month like it used to be - what was the reason/purpose they pushed it to the end of April ?

And almost as soon as I post that, ESPN reports that the Broncos have exited trade talks with the Eagles regarding Bradford.

Apparently the Eagles have no intention in trading him, going off of the article and their front office comments.

I saw 16:1 odds for the Broncos to win the SB. I'm thinking of throwing down $50 on them.

Defense won't be quite as sharp, and not sure what to expect from Sanchez, but with the shored up offensive line they are capable of limiting pass attempts. If they can keep Sanchez in the 18-25 PA range, they can beat anybody. If he has to throw 35 times, they lose.

Broncos have apparently reached out to Arian Foster

He would be a bargain if the Texans are paying his contract - would be his 9th season in the NFL and he has injury issues so he better take what he can get at this point

Last edited:
He would be a bargain if the Texans are paying his contract - would be his 9th season in the NFL and he has injury issues so he better take what he can get at this point

They have Anderson and Hillman back. Plus they drafted a RB. I doubt he'd even make the team. They aren't gonna keep 4 RBs

He is still owed something like 2.3 million (at least, maybe more) for 2016

This would be a new contract with Denver. I don't think the Texans would be paying any part of his salary from a new contract with the Broncos...especially when considering the salary cap the league uses.

Unless the two teams are each involved in directly trading a player, the new one's usually not responsible for the contract from the previous one.

If we're running as much as we should, I don't mind 4 RBs. Especially one like Foster who can line up in the slot and hurt you.

WHat do you think - should they throw Lynch in right away like the Colts did Manning ?

I can't say because i'm not at practice everyday, but my guess is he'd be better off sitting at least a year. I think Sanchez can take them to the playoffs.

WHat do you think - should they throw Lynch in right away like the Colts did Manning ?

I can't say because i'm not at practice everyday, but my guess is he'd be better off sitting at least a year. I think Sanchez can take them to the playoffs.

Sanchez is likely serviceable/ enough of a game manager to play "just don't make enough mistakes" with the level of defense Denver likely still has.

In that case, there's really no need to rush Lynch out before he's ready in a case like this, especially if they feel he needs to develop a bit first.

VN Store

Back