The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Y’all are doing great things. It’s very exciting. An infectious disease doctor on Laura Ingraham that is treating patients with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin with phenomenal results said he thinks it’s the beginning of the end of this pandemic.

Didn’t know that. Is it like shop towels?
I think??? Something flat and thin (like a fabric softener sheet, lol) and non-woven.

I had immediately thought of pellon, that fusible fiber you use in sewing, but I’m pretty sure I don’t have any.

I think the Bunn coffee filters will be what we use.

Note to self: order more, before there’s a run on them, too.

Reactions: Souce
I think??? Something flat and thin (like a fabric softener sheet, lol) and non-woven.

I had immediately thought of pellon, that fusible fiber you use in sewing, but I’m pretty sure I don’t have any.

Now I’m going to have to google it. Lol

@rocytop2624

You know you got to get more Bunns hunn.

Reactions: VolNExile and Souce

VN Store

Back