The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

People posting on Facebook that folks are back in the stores panic shopping here because of the statewide shutdown Friday. It's good that they're limiting things now. I don't get it, he said stores will remain open, and you can go get groceries.

Reactions: Souce
People posting on Facebook that folks are back in the stores panic shopping here because of the statewide shutdown Friday. It's good that they're limiting things now. I don't get it, he said stores will remain open, and you can go get groceries.
Critical thinking: the lost skill.

But even the sensible ones worry that the loonies will empty the stores, so they figure they’d better do some stocking themselves, and you’re off and running.

can't see over the lawn mower?
10424844-3x4-xlarge.jpg

Both of my sewing machines are goobered up. I have some malign, fatal effect on bobbin tension. So I’ll be handstitching mine, yikes.
I got tired of reds breaking all the time so I did some research and went and bought her a Bernina. it’s was stupid expensive but worth it.

I got tired of reds breaking all the time so I did some research and went and bought her a Bernina. it’s was stupid expensive but worth it.
Notice that the sewing machines AND sergers in the video were Berninas!

I don’t know if I lust after the sewing machine or that fabric cutting wheel more.

So another question for Red: did she have lots of fabric and elastic on hand, or are fabric/craft stores open?

Notice that the sewing machines AND sergers in the video were Berninas!

I don’t know if I lust after the sewing machine or that fabric cutting wheel more.

So another question for Red: did she have lots of fabric and elastic on hand, or are fabric/craft stores open?

she has most of it on hand.
But some of the fabric stores are open and others are “closed” but are there and will let the sewing team in.

@VolNExile

She Who Must Be Obey says she does this one now except that she adds a metal strip for the nose and adds some straps.

GH face mask tutorial

Seriously on my part now. We can’t get masks of any kind now, as well as sanitizer. What Red is doing, as well as others like her, is amazing. They are God’s angels.

VN Store

Back