The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

I was talking with my sister today, and she said since their gym closed and athletic type stores closed, she went to Target and they were completely cleared out of weights, yoga mats, etc. So no home gym for them right now.
I wish I had more weights right now. My gym isn't closed, but I'm gonna hold out another week at least. I want to go so bad though.

I wish I had more weights right now. My gym isn't closed, but I'm gonna hold out another week at least. I want to go so bad though.
They’re available on Amazon, although not quickly. Dicks Sporting Goods has some, not the weights we needed.

These next few months will be an interesting test of those of us who’ve gotten used to instant gratification. lol

Reactions: joevol33
They’re available on Amazon, although not quickly. Dicks Sporting Goods has some, not the weights we needed.

These next few months will be an interesting test of those of us who’ve gotten used to instant gratification. lol
I've been riding our exercise bike, I may try my actual bike soon.

Reactions: VolNExile
Great news! My girls (staff) and I managed to find 12 cans of Lysol and 10 sanitizing wipes! Still need masks and sanitizer. We still have staff out now and we are all communicating, when we find stuff. After feeling so defeated yesterday, I decided to put on my big girl panties on and try again today. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone in our community made all our staff cloth masks with filters. When I get mine, I’ll post my new fashion, also, the community has stepped up for the nursing facilities, we’ve been getting donations, all week of food for staff and puzzles, books, word search, coloring books, etc for the residents.

Great news! My girls (staff) and I managed to find 12 cans of Lysol and 10 sanitizing wipes! Still need masks and sanitizer. We still have staff out now and we are all communicating, when we find stuff. After feeling so defeated yesterday, I decided to put on my big girl panties on and try again today. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of masks?

Reactions: Souce

I'm having to wait a month for my new workout DVDs ☹️

Reactions: VolNExile
What kind of masks?

Only N95 are the best, that’s an overreaching at this time. We’ve been trying to get surgical masks for a about 3 weeks, I think. Back order for awhile, no end in sight. some staff have been using dust masks, anything is better than nothing, right? We had a community member sew 45 cloth masks to do for now.

VN Store

Back