The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

@Orangeredblooded my wife as told me to ask for a list of needs for your ALF. If you would, post a list and we shall keep an eye out.

🙂. Need is Lysol (not knock offs), sanitizer and wipes, masks. There is a local woman that has made cloth masks for us for the time being. Give her a 😘 for me please. If any found, just let me know.

Strange times indeed. Haven’t soon hookers in my neighborhood before, but I presume the girl who just flashed me and asked if I wanted a date is one.

Does anyone have blow they can send me stat?
dude I just now sanitized my 2 kilos. Want to make sure what I'm snorting ain't got no virus! Can't afford to front any out.

Even Dolly kept the train. It's been there since, at least, Goldrush Junction. In the GJ days, Indians would attack the train, and/or train robbers. That was a long time ago. Memories fade.:confused:
I remember that!

Strange times indeed. Haven’t soon hookers in my neighborhood before, but I presume the girl who just flashed me and asked if I wanted a date is one.

Does anyone have blow they can send me stat?
"I've heard" that if you have toilet paper, it's an acceptable substitution!

🙂. Need is Lysol (not knock offs), sanitizer and wipes, masks. There is a local woman that has made cloth masks for us for the time being. Give her a 😘 for me please. If any found, just let me know.
Lysol spray or the jug?

I bought some of the spray a while back at Lowe’s. I’ll keep a lookout.

Lysol spray or the jug?

I bought some of the spray a while back at Lowe’s. I’ll keep a lookout.

Spray. I meant to ask you, is the assisted living where your mom is, have they had the same shortages as we have? It’s not my department to order those things and keep the supplies up to the demand, it’s just been an OCD moment for me, for sure.

Reactions: VolNExile
Spray. I meant to ask you, is the assisted living where your mom is, have they had the same shortages as we have? It’s not my department to order those things and keep the supplies up to the demand, it’s just been an OCD moment for me, for sure.
I haven’t asked, but I should. They haven’t put out any kind of general appeal.

When I was at Walgreens about 10 days ago (geeze, I’ve only been in stores twice since then), the cashier told me that the head guy at the local rooty-tooty Episcopalian CCRC (continuing care retirement community) had been in that morning pretty much begging for the same type of supplies you’re looking for. It’s faintly possible that since our ALF is part of a national chain, they had more resources, but since it’s for profit (all about the ROI for investors), I kinda doubt it.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I haven’t asked, but I should. They haven’t put out any kind of general appeal.

When I was at Walgreens about 10 days ago (geeze, I’ve only been in stores twice since then), the cashier told me that the head guy at the local rooty-tooty Episcopalian CCRC (continuing care retirement community) had been in that morning pretty much begging for the same type of supplies you’re looking for. It’s faintly possible that since our ALF is part of a national chain, they had more resources, but since it’s for profit (all about the ROI for investors), I kinda doubt it.

Please check, my company is kinda middle of the road, not small nor national, and for profit.

my problem is I don't have the free weights I typically use.
I was talking with my sister today, and she said since their gym closed and athletic type stores closed, she went to Target and they were completely cleared out of weights, yoga mats, etc. So no home gym for them right now.

VN Store

Back