The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Preacher friend of mine has a son, near 40, they just put on life support. Him and his wife both have it, but he's in bad shape. He's a big ol boy, probably 350 lbs easy, that can't be good with lung issues.

Preacher friend of mine has a son, near 40, they just put on life support. Him and his wife both have it, but he's in bad shape. He's a big ol boy, probably 350 lbs easy, that can't be good with lung issues.
Will pray.. I have a friend at church who is elderly. His son has Corona and is on life support. He has other issues as well. His name is Billy.

My mom just had to get tested. She thinks it’s sinuses, but that’s what my cousin thought when he had it.

One of my coworkers just tested positive. She's in the Charlotte area too, and thinks she got it at the outlet mall, but not sure.

I forgot to post this. Our work is installing some kind of thermal cameras where we walk in the door. Anything above normal, and it sends an email straight to the office, and then you're sent home. Doesn't matter what the fever is from, even an abscessed tooth or something.

I forgot to post this. Our work is installing some kind of thermal cameras where we walk in the door. Anything above normal, and it sends an email straight to the office, and then you're sent home. Doesn't matter what the fever is from, even an abscessed tooth or something.
Interesting that it’s automatic. We’re “randomly selected” to go through a screening. They use the thermal cameras and ask us if we’ve been around anyone with COVID-19. I’m always like “well, I just walked into this place with five people I’ve never seen before in my life so there’s that”

Interesting that it’s automatic. We’re “randomly selected” to go through a screening. They use the thermal cameras and ask us if we’ve been around anyone with COVID-19. I’m always like “well, I just walked into this place with five people I’ve never seen before in my life so there’s that”
I just think it's weird in general, but I'm not used to anything like this. I'm still confused how a camera will detect a fever, tgen send an automatic email. I also wonder how they get to someone before they get inside around others. Will there be lije a cage drop around them, or tranquilizers shoot out of the camera😂😂

Reactions: volfanbill
Have any of you seen where there is a mutated version of the virus that is more contagious? No more deadly but it's finding ways around hand washing and masks and social distancing no kidding. That makes it look like this will be a type of flu where we will have to get a shot for it every year.

VN Store

Back