The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Check your email.
A metaphor for the picture @Behr sent me via email.

vanilla_tootsie_rolls_3new.jpg

I'm going to the doctor for my annual physical next week. Gonna request the Rona antibody test with my blood work.
I guess if it's covered it can't hurt, but I've heard their less accurate than the covid test.

Three of the people I know that tested positive last week never got any symptoms and think they were false positive. IDK

Couple of months ago when I had a procedure they did the q tip to the brain technique. Having another procedure Thursday (have to be tested for the Wuhan flu before procedures) and they just barely put some q tips right inside my nostril and rubbed it around for about ten seconds for each side. Negative both times.

Couple of months ago when I had a procedure they did the q tip to the brain technique. Having another procedure Thursday (have to be tested for the Wuhan flu before procedures) and they just barely put some q tips right inside my nostril and rubbed it around for about ten seconds for each side. Negative both times.
the second one is what I had back in June when I went back to work -- I dont get why the difference in tests -

Reactions: volwindy
I did a TFG type drive by on Bearded Vol in the PF rona thread :p He was on a roll in there - just had to do it

VN Store

Back