The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

She stays with mom and Dad. This is my dad's mom my mom's mom was the first and she went slow at 94 with alzhiemers and my picky now mammaw has dementia and she was never that way before the illness she is 96 years old.
Because it’s a illness and not her. Hang on to the memories and try to separate the illness from the memories. It’s different for each family. It’s not easy finding odd things in cabinets, refrigerator, etc. Win, I still have mine.

She stays with mom and Dad. This is my dad's mom my mom's mom was the first and she went slow at 94 with alzhiemers and my picky now mammaw has dementia and she was never that way before the illness she is 96 years old.
Not to pry, but do your folks realize that they can get a (small, but it’s real) stipend for caring for your GM at home, and thereby keeping her out of a “Home”? It’s also worth finding out if your GM is eligible for any home health: either skilled stuff, or just someone to sit with her while your folks run to the store or just take a damn break.

Can I Get Paid to Be a Caregiver for a Family Member?

Hospitals employ medical social workers, who specialize in ways to support those who need care, like your grandmother.

They seemed to get more help with my mom's mom like you mentioned the thing with my dad's mom she is so healthy for a 96 year old if she had her mind she could probably get around and do stuff but she has broke her hip from falling. I will look into it and talk about why she doesn't get the help like my mom's mother did.

Reactions: Souce and VolNExile
Wow, another far right organization (Reuters) uncovering the liberal media and federal government agencies lies…. @BigOrangeMojo

CDC reports fewer COVID-19 pediatric deaths after data correction

I've been consistent saying both sides have lied and misled throughout. The State of TN got caught manipulating data (that might be the reason ABC News don't use their data @Orangeslice13 ). The spouse actually caught a county in a blue state manipulating the data for Vax vs unvax cases.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back