The Official "Can't Stand LaVar Ball Already" Thread

It’s the comments that are awesome.

“First time LaVar has not been available for comment”

Chinese laws are no joke. "Those robbing public or private property using force, coercion, or other methods are to be sentenced to three to 10 years in prison in addition to fine,” according to the Criminal Law of the People’s Republic of China.

Chinese laws are no joke. "Those robbing public or private property using force, coercion, or other methods are to be sentenced to three to 10 years in prison in addition to fine,” according to the Criminal Law of the People’s Republic of China.

Yet they rip off a lot of companies by making knock offs and selling it on Ebay, AliExpress etc

Lavar Ball was the #2 troll in America, but successfully trolling POTUS may mean Trump's been dethroned, right?

Reactions: 2 people
LiAngelo gets suspended indefinitely and Lavar just pulls him out of school to get him ready for the draft. So basically he wasn't really even punished, he didn't even wanna be in school.

The question is is he good enough to get drafted? Does not playing help or hurt him since he won't be showing his talent like he would be if he was playing?

I think it will depend on how he looks in workouts. Being the 4th ranked HS PG isn't enough to get you drafted a year later in the first round and maybe not the 2nd round with his baggage.

I think it will depend on how he looks in workouts. Being the 4th ranked HS PG isn't enough to get you drafted a year later in the first round and maybe not the 2nd round with his baggage.

Wonder how hard Lavar pressures the Lakers to take him regardless?

I looked up the wrong brother. Liangelo is the worst one and was the 50th ranked SG his senior year of HS.

Apparently both he and Lamelo will play abroad now, which I think is the smartest* thing you can do if you are a blue chip. Lavar has stumbled into a good move.

*eat, drink, and sleep hoops, get paid, get culture and adult life experience, build international following.

From what I’ve seen the two younger brothers should just stay overseas. Neither have flashed NBA talent yet

Reactions: 1 person
LiAngelo and Lamelo both signed a deal to play in Lithuania. Lamelo sucks and he's 16, he should have stayed in high school.

LiAngelo and Lamelo both signed a deal to play in Lithuania. Lamelo sucks and he's 16, he should have stayed in high school.

I think the opposite. This could be a bad deal for Liangelo, who might need to rely on a college degree. Lamelo is a much higher-rated NBA prospect and this could be pretty good life experience. I imagine he'll be better off playing with pro's than AAU kids. If you aren't into the academic side of college, it's not really that useful of an experience, it's just fun.

VN Store

Back