The Official "Can't Stand LaVar Ball Already" Thread

This guy is an effing idiot. Gelo is not good enough to play in the NBA. Melo may be, eventually, but not right now. I, honestly want everyone of these kids to fail because of LaVar. I know, that's wrong, but I can't help it. LaVar just won't shut up and every time he opens his mouth, I root against his kids even more. It has to be tough on his kids, especially Lonzo. He is making it so much harder on Lonzo. Imo, Lonzo may already be the most hated player in the NBA, by fans and players. Magic needs to send LaVar a message and send Lonzo to Milwaukee or some other NBA wasteland for a draft pick. I would love to see LaVar's reaction, maybe he will take him to Croatia and then he can play with his brothers.

Man, dude moves from clown show to POS.

LaVar Ball thinks his wife had a stroke to '''be quiet'''

In his suite on this afternoon, during an interview he insists is recorded, LaVar sidesteps questions that would humanize him and offsets the occasional tender moment about his wife — “As long as she can smile, give a kiss and a hug,” he says, “I’m good” — with striking displays of cruelty — “That’s probably why she had the stroke, so she can be quiet for a minute.

Rather than slow his gait when they’d go to lunch in Chino Hills, he’d point out she’s “moving like an old-ass lady” because she uses a cane or advise Tina to “put your damn foot forward and walk!” “Keep moving slow; I’m gonna be inside with the AC blowing,” he now recalls telling her. “[Shoot], I’m not waiting all day for you to walk across the street; you better get to moving.” LaVar will, during a one-hour interview, praise his wife’s fortitude and progress, but more frequently he brags about the harsh things he has told her over the past 15 months.

Reactions: 2 people
He already ruined the middle son’s career. Even though he had minimal NBA talent to begin with

Think Orlando would take him? Lavar is going to railroad Lonzos career.

IDK, I wouldn't be surprised if Orlando tried to move Gordon and I think they are looking for a PG. I don't think they would do the trade straight up, but maybe if they got another asset.

I really truly do feel for those kids. Their dad is screwing up everything. And truthfully, I really like Lonzo. He's done nothing but be humble, kept quiet, and played his game. He's got great skills as a passer, and I'm beyond excited to see him and Rondo play with Lebron. Just hate that his dad is an idiot. But yeah, LiAngelo was never gonna make it in the league. The 3rd LaMelo has a chance....but I'm guessing he's not eligible for college anymore?

VN Store

Back