The Official Boston College @ Tennessee Tuesday Game Thread (3/7 6:30PM EST) SEC Network+

Here goes. I hate the Sunday uniforms. They look like someone washed whites in with a brown shirt. I know most of you like the creams but not a fan. Don't see how that has anything to do with UT. As much as UT wants to brag about their checkerboard and yet nothing on jerseys. I agree probably not the full checkerboard, but I must admit the ones we did for Kirby came out better than I thought and they have sold like crazy. The kids really love them. I would definitely put them down the sides of pants and I would probably do a jersey. I would have done the warning track in checkerboard. Just saying. Now go bash me. Get rid of the creams.
I've always thought checkerboard would be great on all sports uniforms at UT. It's a shame we don't really get it.

Here goes. I hate the Sunday uniforms. They look like someone washed whites in with a brown shirt. I know most of you like the creams but not a fan. Don't see how that has anything to do with UT. As much as UT wants to brag about their checkerboard and yet nothing on jerseys. I agree probably not the full checkerboard, but I must admit the ones we did for Kirby came out better than I thought and they have sold like crazy. The kids really love them. I would definitely put them down the sides of pants and I would probably do a jersey. I would have done the warning track in checkerboard. Just saying. Now go bash me. Get rid of the creams.
I’m not going to bash you. Everyone has their own tastes. Personally, I love the cream but I know that’s not everyone. Has anyone brought up checkerboarding the warning track to Tony? I like that idea. And I like the idea of have checkerboard stripes worked into the pants. I think baseball has the best assortment of uniforms at their disposal of all the sports at the university imo.

Any chance we see the weekend guys throw an inning for bullpen tonight? I don’t know how Tuesday falls into their pitching routines. I know they will not change them but may not see as many new arms tonight as normal midweek.
I think we might see Seth get some extra innings but doubt any of the regulars get more than 1 inning. Dollander, Burns, and Beam are off limits imo. Everyone else should be available.

I’m not going to bash you. Everyone has their own tastes. Personally, I love the cream but I know that’s not everyone. Has anyone brought up checkerboarding the warning track to Tony? I like that idea. And I like the idea of have checkerboard stripes worked into the pants. I think baseball has the best assortment of uniforms at their disposal of all the sports at the university imo.
I love the Sunday unis but I would like them just as much if they were bright white.

Ugly as sin! The fact that they sold well is a product of poor parenting and terrible taste.

I think the checkerboard warning track would be excellent. Used as trim for the pants would be fine. 😉

My favorite is black with orange trim. Know that's blasphemy to some, but it just looks sharp to my eye.

Hate to disagree, but love the classic/retro creams — for baseball and basketball. So good.

1678215344281.jpeg

Just win and win big. Looking forward to another Vols baseball game this afternoon. See y'all around dinnertime/happy hour on this thread. As far as uniforms...I prefer names on the backs to help fans follow the players.

Reactions: greasemachine

VN Store

Back