The Official Boston College @ Tennessee Tuesday Game Thread (3/7 6:30PM EST) SEC Network+

Big midweek game—didn’t realize it had been since 2009 for a major conference midweek Should be great weather and a nice crowd. 🍊👍👊😀🍊

The game will mark the Vols' first midweek against a Power Five opponent since April 16, 2013, when they played Virginia Tech in the Hokie-Smokey Classic in Greenville, Tennessee. It will be the first midweek game against a major conference opponent played on Rocky Top since March 11, 2009, when UT hosted Louisville.

Big midweek game—didn’t realize it had been since 2009 for a major conference midweek Should be great weather and a nice crowd. 🍊👍👊😀🍊

The game will mark the Vols' first midweek against a Power Five opponent since April 16, 2013, when they played Virginia Tech in the Hokie-Smokey Classic in Greenville, Tennessee. It will be the first midweek game against a major conference opponent played on Rocky Top since March 11, 2009, when UT hosted Louisville.
The basevols forum can never think about Hokies baseball the same way ever again.

Tennessee players flip off baseballs. Florida players flip off other players.
I was thinking the same thing. Our guy got raked through the coals for flipping off a baseball. I bet the FL player doesn’t get half the heat for directing it at a player 20 feet from him. The BaseVols are like the old Detroit Pistons or the old Oakland Raiders.

Why does Ty Cobb look like a nice guy in the photo, he is a scary guy.
Doesn’t seem like a scary guy.

Cobb became generous with his wealth, donating $100,000 in his parents' name for his hometown to build a modern 24-bed hospital, Cobb Memorial Hospital, which is now part of the Ty Cobb Healthcare System. He also established the Cobb Educational Fund, which awarded scholarships to needy Georgia students bound for college, by endowing it with a $100,000 donation in 1953 (equivalent to approximately $1,012,811 in current year dollars).

I was thinking the same thing. Our guy got raked through the coals for flipping off a baseball. I bet the FL player doesn’t get half the heat for directing it at a player 20 feet from him. The BaseVols are like the old Detroit Pistons or the old Oakland Raiders.

Very good comparison with the Bad Boys, loved that team.

Doesn’t seem like a scary guy.

Cobb became generous with his wealth, donating $100,000 in his parents' name for his hometown to build a modern 24-bed hospital, Cobb Memorial Hospital, which is now part of the Ty Cobb Healthcare System. He also established the Cobb Educational Fund, which awarded scholarships to needy Georgia students bound for college, by endowing it with a $100,000 donation in 1953 (equivalent to approximately $1,012,811 in current year dollars).
I used to hate him. But a good deal of the biography written about him that portrayed him in such a poor light has been debunked.

F em all. Embrace the villain role.

1678161435092.jpeg

VN Store

Back