The Official #8 Tennessee vs. #4 Kentucky Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, ESPN

I hope it's the Miracle on Hardwood. The 1980 US hockey team beat the Soviets in the semis (the Miracle on Ice) and then finished the deal versus Finland in the finals. Hopefully Auburn can play the role of Finland.

The Soviets were professional players. The US roster was made up of amateurs. The Soviets were the evil empire. Do you believe in miracles?

I hope it's the Miracle on Hardwood. The 1980 US hockey team beat the Soviets in the semis (the Miracle on Ice) and then finished the deal versus Finland in the finals. Hopefully Auburn can play the role of Finland.

The Soviets were professional players. The US roster was made up of amateurs. The Soviets were the evil empire. Do you believe in miracles?
I didn't until that game. Hell, I didn't even like hockey until that game.

That's the only hockey game I ever watched from start to finish lol

Reactions: feathersax
I think Tennessee beats Kentucky 77-72 and makes it to the SEC Tournament Finals. He are some great Tennessee-Kentucky highlights of the past.

Reactions: RollerVol
let's make a little more history today

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. thanks YV...always good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: OneVolNation
Barnes and Calipari have combined for 1,394 wins in their careers.

Alexander will be the key to this game if he can build on his great game against Mississippi State.

Who would you rather play in the final tomorrow, Auburn or Florida? I would like to play Auburn.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

Alexander will be the key to this game if he can build on his great game against Mississippi State.

Who would you rather play in the final tomorrow, Auburn or Florida? I would like to play Auburn.
Florida would be easier so I pick Florida

Auburn.

Just hope the refs don't impact the game with uneven application of the rules and especially no really bad no brainer calls like Admiral got last night in the first 20 seconds. Somebody please review that play and tell me it is just my bias that there is no way that was a foul on him. He is still in a trailing position arms tight in sprint mode and the only contact was initiated by the State guy throwing an arm bar over a foot to impede Admiral's ability to catch up and defend. So now he knows that one more foul in the first half he is on the bench and that has to impact his play on both ends. Anybody got that call being anywhere close to correct? Especially with the amount of contact allowed the rest of this game.

Was really glad that the replay of his dunk showed clearly the defenders feet were either "on or over" the restricted area.

Another really suspect call was the call on Grant when he had established legal guarding position and had a guy pinned on the baseline and the guy clearly jumped into Grant and displaced him but he got the call. About the 9 minute mark in the first half I believe. Pretty sure Grant was totally in his space. Don't recall any offsetting calls in our favor but will sure listen to any where we gained advantage outside the norm for the game.

I'd rather play (and beat) UK in the championship game tomorrow for the impact as I can hear all the ESPNer's & Lunerdi falling all over Mich State winning their late game while poo'ing the SEC champ having simply beaten UF or AU...

VN Store

Back