The Official #8 Tennessee vs. #4 Kentucky Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, ESPN

Everyone shut up about turner. We wouldnt be here if it wasnt for him. Im sorry, but we werent going to win this game. As soon as the whistle started blowing ir was over. I couldve mapped this game out for you.
You are absolutely right Dallas! His defense alone makes his minutes important. A lot of people on here shouldn’t be allowed to post until next season.

Dude. Down 8 with 2:50 to go. Close out on an 18-6 run. Turner admiral grant huge 3s. We were destined to win that. We TOOK IT, ky didn’t blow it
Worth noting well: Grant was playing with four fouls. How in the world he was not fouled out is proof that Jesus loves the Vols!

Last edited:
I LOVE IT! With just signing a key piece for next year and already having a 2020 5* committed, we seem to be in very good shape to continue our winning tradition. I only see brighter things ahead for Rick Barnes & Company! Now all we have to do is get our football program back on track and we are in amazing shape, as far as Athletics are concerned.

Don't forget our baseball Vols are coming around, plus softball girls are looking good.

VN Store

Back