The Official #8 Tennessee @ #25 LSU Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU’s come back and won two games against SEC opponents in which they were down 17-0 and 13-0…

Maybe it’s my BVS acting up, but I’m still a little concerned about this one because of that. I hope we can come out and put a touchdown on the board and ease some of my doubts
While I'm typically glass 3/4 empty guy and always expecting the worst. Yes LSU has proven you cant take the foot off the Tigers neck. This first half has shown our receivers (multiple at a time) have found themselves wide open. No way their coaches can flip a switch and get those bottled up. LSU may get some offense going but they can't keep our offense from finishing this in my opinion. Hooker is going to have plenty of chunk plays to those open receivers in second half against tired dbs that are already in chase mode.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
Its Halftime but I just want to say I like the gray helmets with the uniforms looks way better that the white white with it. LGBO 38 to 14 final score UT wins whoop whoop !!!!

Yeah but looks like their offense has gotten into a rhythm in the 2nd. One pace for 350+ yards passing. Maybe they cool down after half but who knows.[/QUOTE
daniels is better in the 2nd and 4th according to stats, so that’s just what they do. Going down another 10 in the 3rd will not bode well for them. With that said, I’m the pessimistic that always thinks the worst but to me that is just the facts

I blame most of our secondary problem on Martinez. A good secondary coach will put his players in the best position especially when you have less talent. Face it , he sucked when he was here before.

Come out here and punch one in. D gets a stop, and LSU is worried they are about to get blown out. This first drive is really important
It’s huge. Just like the last one. We didn’t score a TD when I wanted but still got a FG, remember how important points are going into a half. They are already questioning themselves. But watching LSU all year, they have no quit in them. Have to play 60 mins to get this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back