The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #2 Purdue Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

What's the over/under on a board meltdown if TN loses? Who will be the poster to start a thread with Rick Barnes buyout ?

I hope for a TN win, but even a competitive loss at this point in the season can pay huge dividends come tourney time.

GBO

With us still figuring out the right groups of 5 out there and working on chemistry with new players, I don't think we pull the upset but we will definitely keep it close down to the final minutes... will be great experience to play a team at this level and then follow up with another elite team in Marquette for the 3rd spot.

That said, I really think by January, if we are healthy, we will be a force and no one will want to play us... we will BALL.

Fingers crossed that Bill Walton get laryngitis here in the next hour or so. Can't stand hearing him announce a game.
Ditto. I turned him off Zags game. Gets off on those 5 minute subjects that don't have anything to do with the game. Like him as a personality but game analyst , NO

Reactions: Steelcurtain
Think they are using this early season to help condition him and figure out his limits a bit too.
And I totally get that.. but of the entire roster, I want him as healthy as it gets in February and March. That’s my only thing

What's the over/under on a board meltdown if TN loses? Who will be the poster to start a thread with Rick Barnes buyout ?

I hope for a TN win, but even a competitive loss at this point in the season can pay huge dividends come tourney time.

GBO
If we're down by 2 at the half I'm for fahrin' em.

GBO
Depends, has Checkerboard been reinstated yet? If yes, he’s my bet for the 1st

GBO

I don’t think there will be a meltdown. We’re facing the #2 team in the country and feel like most people recognize the hill we have to climb tonight to get that W.

The only way there’s a meltdown is if there’s some perceived dumb assery down the stretch that loses us the game or if we get ran out of the arena

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back