The Official #6 Tennessee Vs Western Carolina Tuesday Game Thread (First Pitch @ 6:30PM)

Yea, they showed mercy. They are in a different class altogether.

I love the Vols but we would have been boat-raced by the Zags. Gonzaga plays D, half court offense and loved to run. They improved throughout the season and better tonight than Sunday’s game.

Reactions: volz2wallz and txbo
Noticed something pretty interesting during the game. Last Tuesday, Booker jogged home to score on a sac fly and right after he scored Gilbert who was on deck told him he had to sprint home there because the guy on 2nd tagged as well and it was a close play at 3rd which would have taken the run off the board. In the bottom of the 8th tonight Booker booked it out of the box on a routine grounder to 1st and ended up getting on base because of it.

Lol we just HAD to cover! I picked double no cover lol. Oh well, keep rolling! That’s what I get for being negative.

It’s not being negative, it’s probability. Did I see us playing a bunch of guys? Yeah. Did I think they would throw a bunch of guys, no. We covered by 1 run I think. It’s just for fun anyways.

VN Store

Back