The Official #6 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

What sucks most, we’ve basically lost twice & neither time was the other team better. We just laid huge eggs offensively tonight & against Alabama.

It's the kind of thing that I want to do sometimes when I'm frustrated with a team....BENCH 'EM.

Coach Barnes just benched our starters while losing horribly, as if we were UP +20 pts.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Indeed it was sloppy, but if you'd been a fan for 50+ years...well, it's not a first. NO doubt tonight's game is a teaching opportunity for the VOLS & CRB.
What bothers me is the team is getting worse. Maybe some of that is due to the competition, they look completely lost.

It's the kind of thing that I want to do sometimes when I'm frustrated with a team....BENCH 'EM.

Coach Barnes just benched our starters while losing horribly, as if we were UP +20 pts.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

He benched them when the game was out of reach.

I blame Vitale. He’s a curse.
giphy.gif

You said they wouldn’t make the tournament. Which is it?
I’m sure they’ll get in, but shouldn’t unless something changes. Like when ND makes the playoffs in football. They make it in but everyone knows they aren’t a playoff team.

They had leaders. Let's be honest, Pons and Fulky aren't Grant and Admiral and never will be. This team depends on the youngsters...especially springer. He's the key and without him, this team is in deep trouble.
We just seem to lack an identity on offense and teams know to drive, dish, crash the boards. Just my observations as to what I’ve seen this year.

VN Store

Back