The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [7] Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, CBS

Creighton doesn’t scare me. They don’t look big. Playing sloppy

They have size
He doesn't have the highest basketball IQ or aggression but he plays within our system on offense and is one of the most versatile and elite defensive players in the country along with Mashack. SV also a beast on D and all are great rebounders.

ZZ is the best overall defender but lacks the size to be as versatile in who he can guard.

Who doesn't have the highest bb iq? I think James has a high bb iq. He has limits with his skills but he understands who he is.

Reactions: walkenvol
Agreed. If they take the points off that late we should gain a possession.
Ya don’t understand that rule he hit the ball out of bounds I believe so would have been our ball .. so they effectively give them an extra possession.. rule needs to be looked at as either you can only review inside two min or you have to stop play and review right away or never

Super stressful but very sweet in the end. Go Vols!

Sure hope Purdue loses tomorrow so maybe ticket prices would drop a little.

ZZZ played 40 minutes tonight. It's easy to forget how hard he worked following his ACL reconstruction to get us where we are today.

WE are going to miss that guy. Badly. He runs the show, dishes the ball, hits 3's (Most games) and plays tough D 40 minutes. Heart & Soul of the UT Vols.

VN Store

Back