The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

It’ll be like every year. We get rolled by a team we should beat and they play the next game and can’t hit a damn thing.

I'll tell you what, if they are going to call that **** someone is going home with stitches on the cheek bone..
Get ya monies worth

Hey I can remember a worse Rick Barnes tournament loss than this one, remember the game we lost to loyola Chicago and sister Jean now that was def more embarrassing

To me, Michigan last year was the worse. Although this is competing. No reason we should have lost to Michigan.

Still worse NCAA loss ever was the one game with Pearl where we were up huge on Ohio State in Sweet 16 and they came back and won by a single point.

I can’t stand when commentators, or anybody else, talk up “selling” contact and promoting flopping.
It’s their way of saying the refs are bad without getting fined. They’ve been hinting the refs were kinda bad all game

Lol....we can't throw it in the ocean, we can't rebound for s***, and we've let 3 point shooters get open over and over and over......and it's the refs.

We should have put these guys away in the first half and didn't and it's biting us in the ass.
Yup. Can’t blame the refs when we would’ve been up 15-20 at half if we’d made open shots in the paint. We did this to ourselves.

Nothing Flagrant here. I am sad for Rick Barnes because he is not a dirty coach and VOLS aren't a dirty team. Media was pissed about Duke. I'm also sad because our team goes cold --and Barnes is going to get blamed for that too.

Reactions: Lankykong

VN Store

Back