The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

Both can be true. We haven't hit shots but the refs have taken over this game the last several minutes with several questionable calls against us, including the out of bounds call that was clearly off FA.

Couldn’t believe the announcers didn’t mention that. They even did a reply of it and never mentioned the fau player who clearly ripped the ball out before it went out of bounds

it is insane and shameful that these media figures are impacting the competition of student athletes in this way

These kids work their f***** asses off, the least they could get is a semblance of impartiality in championship tournament lol

Can’t. Terrible call right in front of ref. Same one that called the ridiculous foul on Aidoo possession before

I am the first to call a foul a foul but I didn't see anything either time to warrant a foul call. Here is where bragging about taking teams to the mud and so forth I think is biting this team.

Reactions: Lankykong
Pretty sad a school like Duke needs to go on a whining media tour because they lost to a team missing their starting PG....now we have to pay

VN Store

Back