The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

It’s great to be relevant this late in the year w a great opportunity to make (or tie) history. But I hate feeling this anxious and nervous over a game. I feel better when I’m at the game, though nervous, instead of watching at home. Go Vols!

The nerves are strong and getting stronger…feels kind of weird saying this, but I’ll be glad when this game is over with. My nerves are going to have a hard time handling this.

I hear ya but embrace it and the enjoy the game as who knows if and when we will get back. Expectations have never been higher since we are favored to beat a mid major team, though talented.

We know what we have at this point. Play our game, take care of the basketball, and get some frontcourt production for the dub. Win this ish for ZZ and Barnes.

Also, I'd tell Plavsic to get his money's worth on that inevitable first foul.
If its to hard i guarantee it gets reviewed for flagrant after all the media BS this week

I just hope the players arent like me. Im not that excited about the name on the other jersey tonight. I hope they dont feel the same way. im glad they are just playing but lets be honest i would feel better if i knew they were locked in. We will know in the first five minutes with their defensive effort.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What massive implication does it have? From what I understand, it has a single, easily understandable implication: If we win, we get to play another game.
Don’t overthink what I said. What I’m saying is “massive implications” imply extreme building of future excitement in this team. Youre completely misreading the intent.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back