The Official #4 Tennessee vs #15 Kentucky Game Thread, Saturday 4:00 PM EST/CBS

Sucks losing to anyone when you know you played about a C+ game at best. Especially sucks losing at home to Kentucky when you play a C+ game.
I wouldn't consider better than that grade. UK is just lights out recently. They are probably gassed after a big last 3 games.

This idiot says we are a one man team Plus I've seen plenty of teams with a star who won.

Credit the team for not giving up, but that's about all you can say. We were not locked In today. Don't know why either. UK played well, but we have to play better on our home floor against our rival. Really sucks.

Reactions: Kicker82
Why shoot that shot with 10 sec left and even think about letting UK have last possession? Should’ve been DK or ZZ taking the three at 2 sec mark. OT or nothing.
This makes no sense. You take the first decent look you can get. Miss it? Then extend the game by fouling. But you don’t take the clock all the way down. No guarantees that DK or ZZ get a remotely good look to tie it.

Heck of a regular season tho, UK shot their hearts out and won by 5. I take pride in that Uk had to shoot that well to beat us on a bad day from UT as whole

Reactions: PA Vol
I agree with Wright that TN can’t win the ship with Dalton putting up 40.

Jordan’s Bulls didn’t win titles until Scottie and others scored.

Santi or Gainey have to give us points to advance into April.

Sucks Santi had his worse season as a Vol this year with DK.

We’d be undefeated had we got a season this year like his previous 2.

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back