The Official #4 Tennessee vs #15 Kentucky Game Thread, Saturday 4:00 PM EST/CBS

We weren't on, it didn't mean as much, but our defense is still awesome and NCAA isn't going to be as prepared for us as Kentucky --who knew us and needed to win.

Reactions: ohhbother
Took maybe UKs best defense effort all year, them being very hot from deep, a game where we were basically a one man show for most of the game and they still barely escaped, one shot away from OT or a loss. All that while coming at the end of an insane run of games for us, hate losing to UK anytime, but not gonna feel too bad about it.

Reactions: Lurker and ttocswob
We all know how this ends. What a shame. This was high level basketball and shouldn’t cost a seed line. If anything, KY should earn a bump.
Trust me I agree but Lunardi nerd ass and Cbs dude will both push for Arizona and I'm sure that sways the minds of some on the committee. Plus Arizona in West as 1 seed sells more tickets in LA.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
Kentucky had to play out of their minds to beat us.... After the gauntlet we just went through. I like our odds in a rematch in the tourny. They won't play that perfect against us again.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back