The Official #4 Tennessee vs #1 Arkansas Weekend Game Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 6:30 PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 12 PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1 PM)

Nah, they ain’t, this time of year, guys that have been around, it’s nothing new.

I don’t know how you guys feel, but I’m more worried about Kopps coming on tomorrow late in the game than I was of that other schools starters.

I certainly don’t want to see him tomorrow, but for his sake I hope I don’t. That was a lot of pitches last night.

Reactions: txbo
I am very excited for the series finale tomorrow. I hope we can flush this win from our brains. We had a huge win against Vandy on a Saturday and laid an egg the next day. Gotta bring it again tomorrow from first pitch. Arky is going to be hungry after that walk-off DONG. BIG DONG. WE LOVE DONG.

Reactions: TN_gal and VolGee4
Missouri was 1-18 since April 10th...including losing all of their midweek games...and yet they have a chance to take 2 of 3 from the #2 team in the country...I love college baseball

It just makes our sweep that much more impressive. I remember when people were complaining about dropping a game ON THE ROAD to TAMU. Even the worst teams in the SEC are elite. It's a gauntlet. The goal is to win series. Sweeps are just icing on the cake if it happens.

Heard a rumor that Miss St. coaches are now going thru the stands looking for any pitchers that have at least 1 year tee ball experience 20210515_163828.jpg

Missouri was 1-18 since April 10th...including losing all of their midweek games...and yet they have a chance to take 2 of 3 from the #2 team in the country...I love college baseball
Just went up 16-8 with a 3 run dinger. T9

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back