The Official #3 Tennessee vs #2 Vandy Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 7PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 4PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

Damn, Athens. Tell us how ya really feel...;)
Dude has repeatedly talked down to posters in here as if he’s the only one who understands the game. Shows up out of nowhere and mocks many who’ve been here for years. If he wasn’t around I wouldn’t know that Leiter is gonna be a 1st round pick with a strong fastball.

Dude has repeatedly talked down to posters in here as if he’s the only one who understands the game. Shows up out of nowhere and mocks many who’ve been here for years. If he wasn’t around I wouldn’t know that Leiter is gonna be a 1st round pick with a strong fastball.
It is a forum. Lots of folks out there still growing up. Lots of serious baseball folks up in here. I'd bet close to half are long suffering Braves fans. If you are even involved in a forum, you probably love the game.

It is a forum. Lots of folks out there still growing up. Lots of serious baseball folks up in here. I'd bet close to half are long suffering Braves fans. If you are even involved in a forum, you probably love the game.
The BaseVols have brought sunshine into a disappointing baseball season so far for me.

Got a lot of mixed emotions here. Very disappointed in how it played out today, but we got a huge win yesterday, and we’re sitting at double digit wins in the conference at the halfway point. I remember in Todd Raleigh’s and Coach Serrano’s last seasons, we won only 7 games. SEVEN GAMES in a 30 game conference schedule. My how far we have come since then.

Yep, I highly recommend a smart TV of some kind. I have a Vizio, but I wish I had gone Roku or Fire TV. Compared to a few years ago, it’s cheap now. I should have dumped cable/dish a long time ago.
Roku is so simple I didn’t have to hire a teenager to hook it up for me.

Yep! Those were some exciting games on the final weekends of regular season play but I DO NOT MISS it.
Same here.... and yesterday was about as exciting of a day of baseball as I can remember. I enjoyed myself immensely.

Reactions: vol66

VN Store

Back