The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

Tomorrow is my wife’s 51st birthday. She asked for her present to be a Vols win today, as she knows I will be in a bad mood if we lose. Lol.

Plus she just had knee replacement surgery last week so…. Vols have to win!
Happy early birthday to her!

My birthday is Monday. I’d accept a win today as an early present

Reactions: vol94
My daughter starts college in a few months. Need to make as many memories with her as I can.

He doesn’t know it yet but I’m taking my son to the final four if Vols make it. He’s a freshman @ UT but this could be a once in a lifetime event.

I thought for sure I would have numerous opportunities to take him to SEC/playoff football games but UT has been irrelevant for past 19yrs. We went to the 07 SEC title game but he doesn’t remember anything other than LSU won. 😝

I’m torn between feeling nervous we’ll lose because Barnes has struggled in the first weekend and we’ve been not great against the Big 10 in this tournament, and feeling confident because we’re peaking at the right time and gotten so many monkeys off our backs already this season.

Reactions: TrapVol
Got an alert from WVLT local news stating that the game would start on TruTV…???

Edit, They just sent out a new alert for 5:50 start time…

Last edited:

VN Store

Back