The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

That updated start time suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I literally made dinner plans based on the 5:15 start time and with us being the first game in Indiana I didn’t think we’d get bumped back. I’m going to miss the end of the game lol…..

Blowout win coming now.

This is my biggest concern as well. Our guards will blow by their guards, but if they try to shoot layups, Dickinson will probably block them into the stands. That means they will have to pull up for short jumpers, which our guards are not great at. Fortunately, this has become a key part of Josiah Jordan James’s game. I think he will have to be a huge factor to assure a win. Someone else mentioned it, but Fulkerson with his cutting ability might play a big part as well.
Dickinson only averages 1.5 blocks per game. That not a prolific shot blocker to be 7’

Reactions: patrick and TrapVol
Tomorrow is my wife’s 51st birthday. She asked for her present to be a Vols win today, as she knows I will be in a bad mood if we lose. Lol.

Plus she just had knee replacement surgery last week so…. Vols have to win!
Wow. That sounds rough.

VN Store

Back