The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Come on guys and gals, where are the pics of the Christmas goodies? Personally I just bought a bunch of small stuff that caught my eye, no new calibers or anything. Two Ambi charging handles for my AR & Pistol, a Sig Buckmaster scope that was on sale, and a QD scope mount when I realized it was 1" and not 30 mm, some 41 primers when they came in stock at Midway just because I was so shocked they were available. A threaded barrel for my G26 and the Charlie piston & mount so I could hook up my Omega36M. Some powder & bullets at a decent price. Oh, and I couldn't pass up some NOS Winchester Western 22 soft point bullets from at least the sixties. What'd you get?

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
It’s a sig and it’s cheap, most folks love it. $79
https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-sauer-romeo-msr-2moa-red-dot-black-sor72001.html

It’s Bushnell but this one is amazing (not automatic though) $99
Buy AR Optics TRS-26 Red Dot Sight and More | Bushnell

It’s an “off brand” but it has shake awake, and it works. I’ve had one for over a year with no problems. $68

It’s a Holosun and it’s $120 (I’ve got one and like it)
https://palmettostatearmory.com/holosun-micro-sight-dot-reticle-with-shake-awake-hs403b.html

Optics Planet exclusive $310
https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosu...ight.html?_iv_code=28Y-RD-ORFHGR-HS510C-FDE-R

I got mostly “other” stuff.

I did get a Bianchi lawman holster for one of my Rough Riders.

I also got a leather holster for my CZ p01.

I got a new brown gun belt.

I also got a Luminox navy seal white face, I gots a Hones cuckoo clock, and a Kizer copper folding knife (all from my wife)

My daughter and her family got me a new armorers tool set and my son got me a new spotting scope. My brother and sister-in-law got me a clay oil lamp (I collect lamps and clocks).

Me and my family had an amazing Christmas, hope you all did as well.

Last edited:
Local shop has a "cost sale" on the 31st to knock down their inventory, so I may swing by to see if there are any deals on goodies. Doubtful they'll mark down an Aimpoint I've been eyeballing since forever, but it'll give me something to do on what may be a rainy day.

Do you have any Hanks Belts? They are awesome. Nice wallets, too.

I don’t but I may check them out

I have 3, a 1791, a Relentless and a bianchi

I’ll take a look at their stuff tonight…..I’m kind of partial to maxpidition wallets (I prefer the Spartan). Their nylon with Velcro so their definitely not for everyone but I love them.

man that gunner stitched in dark brown looks really nice……price is right too….I like the premier in cherrywood or butter looks sweet as well (I saved that site and thanks).

Last edited:
Reactions: kiddiedoc
Did a bit of AR time over the past couple of weekends. Got the 6933 EPR upper and the original 6933 upper dialed in on both optics and BUS. TAP 75 SBR for those barrels, and I'm solid with a 50/200 zero on both.

My HD 6721 has a Vortex 3x Spitfire on it, and I zeroed that one at 100 yards using the Federal 62 TBBC. I am also still in the black at 200 yards, so I'm happy there, considering that the TBBC round is not designed for accuracy over lethality.

Lastly, the LR (longer range) 6721 at 100 yards, behind a Nikon 3-9X P223 scope, and with 69 SMK's. This turned out to be a really fun "reach out and touch someone" experience. Previously, I had been limited to 100 yards, but the new range here goes out to 200, and it was fun to just lay one round after another in the 9/10/X zip code at 200 yards. I'll confess to having Carl Spackler flashbacks while busting that imaginary gopher's grape at 200 yards.

So while I wouldn't say I'm a gifted marksman, I can be a real pain in the ass out to 200 yards. Fun times. I did order a Harris bipod for the scoped AR. Once it's in and on, there's a hunt club nearby with a lane that goes out to 400 yards. I think I'll ease out there with a box of SMK's and see what these old eyes can do on a Par 4.

Y'all be safe out there, y'hear?

VN Store

Back