The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

If you truly appreciate your 2nd amendment rights as well as 4th, 5th, and 6th you need to contact your representatives, senators, and trump to voice your opposition to these bills currently moving thru the house
  • HR 1236 - Gun confiscation legislation that could send the SWAT team to your door
  • HR 1186 - Would ban your magazines
  • HR 2708 - Would deny people convicted of vaguely-defined misdemeanor "hate crimes" their Second Amendment rights

Reactions: txbo
Thinking purely CQB...I just don't see how I could do better than the Springfield Saint AR pistol. Toss an Aimpoint PRO on top of that girl, and she's ready to sweep rooms like a squad of maids on meth. And still torso-shot accurate out to 100 yards.

I could go cheaper, yes. And maybe get just as good of an AR-P. But with the winds blowing the way they are now, I'd rather spend the extra money and know I've got a solid fight-winner that will go "bang" every time.

I'll hang up and listen...

Thinking purely CQB...I just don't see how I could do better than the Springfield Saint AR pistol. Toss an Aimpoint PRO on top of that girl, and she's ready to sweep rooms like a squad of maids on meth. And still torso-shot accurate out to 100 yards.

I could go cheaper, yes. And maybe get just as good of an AR-P. But with the winds blowing the way they are now, I'd rather spend the extra money and know I've got a solid fight-winner that will go "bang" every time.

I have the Saint AR. It’s awesome.
You can’t go wrong with Springfield. Of course for room sweeping, I’d prefer a shotgun. Or I’d take my Sub 2000 with the 33 round mag

I have the Saint AR. It’s awesome.
You can’t go wrong with Springfield. Of course for room sweeping, I’d prefer a shotgun. Or I’d take my Sub 2000 with the 33 round mag

I only own....six guns. Not counting my SO-issued weapons. I've said before, I am literally not in the same league as you, DTH, GV, and who-all-knows-else here. I barely qualify as a neophyte here.

All of my guns have to multi-task. So I have an AR set up for Patrol/CQB, and the other for long range. But the parts are interchangeable, so if one goes down...the other can fill in.

My .45's? Self defense. Two compacts and one full-size.

I pick ammo for each gun to suit the most-likely use. So the 62 grain TBBC's and 69 grain SMK's for the AR's, and 230 grain HST's for the .45's. I shoot the cheaper 55 FMJ's and 230 ball for proficiency, but I dial in on the good stuff so I know where it will hit.

If I ever hit the lottery, I'm going to have a very defendable two-bedroom cabin up on top of a ridge in the hills of East TN or Western NC...and it's going to have a very large and very well stocked gun room. We can all dream, right?

Nothing says "No Trespassing" like the sound of the bolt on a Ma Deuce going forward.....

I only own....six guns. Not counting my SO-issued weapons. I've said before, I am literally not in the same league as you, DTH, GV, and who-all-knows-else here. I barely qualify as a neophyte here.

All of my guns have to multi-task. So I have an AR set up for Patrol/CQB, and the other for long range. But the parts are interchangeable, so if one goes down...the other can fill in.

My .45's? Self defense. Two compacts and one full-size.

I pick ammo for each gun to suit the most-likely use. So the 62 grain TBBC's and 69 grain SMK's for the AR's, and 230 grain HST's for the .45's. I shoot the cheaper 55 FMJ's and 230 ball for proficiency, but I dial in on the good stuff so I know where it will hit.

If I ever hit the lottery, I'm going to have a very defendable two-bedroom cabin up on top of a ridge in the hills of East TN or Western NC...and it's going to have a very large and very well stocked gun room. We can all dream, right?

Nothing says "No Trespassing" like the sound of the bolt on a Ma Deuce going forward.....
I appreciate it. While the Army has helped, it’s of my own accord that has helped my love for guns.
I’ll never frown upon another’s opinion gun/ammo wise (hell I was .45 all the way until recently). We all have different needs/wants. I may rib ya, but it’s all good fun.

Brother, if I had half the guns I wanted, I could hold down Ft. Knox for a good bit lol.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129

You could spend your money with a company that actually supports 2nd amendment rights, plenty of better options. F springfield

71174526_10214955581344395_3165134380230246400_n.jpg

VN Store

Back